Everyday should be celebrated... starting with the food you eat, or at least that is how we see it. And our celebrations start with unique and inspired dishes created from the freshest ingredients available.
Dinner ~ 12/18/18
Prairie Pale Ale pints 3.00!!
Seasonals on tap….
- ‘Hans off my Gruber’ American Pale Ale (6.2% ABV~49 IBU’s) ~ ‘Deviation from the Norm’ Black IPA (8.62% ABV~77 IBU’s) -– Paddle Steamer Porter (6.7% ABV~32 IBU’s) 12oz= 4.00 16oz= 5.00
Others handcrafted brews…..
- Tin City Cider ‘Poly Dolly’ (apple cider & rose with cascade & citra hops, barrel fermented) 50 (can)
- Lucky Dog Cider (Somerset Ridge Winery, Kansas)00 (750 ml bottle)
Wine by the glass or bottle…..
- Cuvee Louis, Colombard-Ugni Blanc (2015 France) 7/32
- Descendientes de J. Palacios, Pétalos del Bierzo, Mencia (2015 Spain) 7/32
**Non-Alcoholic ~ Boylan Ginger Ale 2.50
Soup – Creamy Swiss Vegetable
Old School Shrimp Cocktail 12.00
Highball glass filled with half a dozen chilled shrimp and cocktail sauce, lemon wedge garnish
Swiss Raclette cheese melted over steamed red potatoes, house pickled onions, cornichons, pale ale mustard
Goat Picadillo Empanadas 9.00
Fried pastry filled with Piccalilli Farm goat picadillo, ancho salsa
Red Wine Beef Brochettes 23.00
Tenderloin and sirloin tips marinated with red wine and charbroiled to order, roast Yukon fingerling potatoes, baby carrots, Brussels sprouts, crimini mushroom, red wine demi-glace
Local Pork Chop 20.00
Locally raised rib chop herb marinated and charbroiled, sweet potatoes, white bean ragout, roast sweet radishes
White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse 5.00
Belgian chocolate mousse with peppermint, crushed candy cane, whipped cream